I am very pleased to announce that as of December 19, 2016 OwnLocal has acquired Print2Web.Print2Web is a pioneer in the print-to-digital space—they were one of the first companies to provide print-to-digital services to newspapers and have built up a substantial client base in the United States, Canada, and Australia—and I’m personally excited about combining the core strengths of our two teams to better serve the entire newspaper industry.
After working in the industry myself for 10+ years, I saw firsthand how the rise of digital was affecting the publications I worked for. I started OwnLocal in 2010 out of a passion for local media, and as a way to augment the decline of print revenue through digital advertising. OwnLocal helps newspapers become the integrated marketing partners their advertisers need.
Over the past 7 years, OwnLocal has become the foundation for thousands of newspapers’ SMB advertising strategies. We provide high-value, affordable digital marketing to advertisers while giving our newspaper partners a predictable recurring revenue model.
Acquiring Print2Web lets us help our newspaper partners make localized digital marketing accessible to all businesses at an accelerated rate.
What does this mean for Print2Web Customers?
- Not Much: we will honor all existing agreements and continue to fulfill existing Print2Web technology and services.
- The People: OwnLocal has a team of dedicated account managers that will reach out to you personally to make sure this is a smooth transition. We will integrate Print2Web employees where possible to make this happen. OwnLocal is also dedicating additional resources to help you succeed, including our Digital Revenue Analysts.
- Support: We have a dedicated internal team of 20 individuals ready to assist you! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1 512-501-6265 and they will be happy to help in 10 minutes or less (during normal business hours).
What does this mean for OwnLocal Customers?
- Not Much at This Time: Print2Web has some great products and features, and over the next several months we will evaluate how to integrate our two solutions. We will provide more information as that becomes available.
We would also like to take this time to thank Al Corey for his years of service to the newspaper industry, and for building an incredible digital services company from the ground up. I know personally that is not an easy feat. He has done great work and we are looking forward to continuing his legacy. Al is taking this opportunity to retire and we wish him all the best.
Acquisitions are a gradual process and we appreciate your patience as we integrate Print2Web’s systems, technology, and accounts into the OwnLocal team.
For any sales related inquiries, email email@example.com.
Founder and CEO
Still Have Questions?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding your current Print2Web account, or if you were hoping to use Print2Web’s services in the future.
- Email email@example.com with any questions regarding future payments on your current account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding current account maintenance.
- Email not your thing? No problem! Call +1 512-501-6265 and we can help you over the phone.